Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Musicals

Those of you who know me know that in addition to the many manly qualities I posess (and there are tons of them, tons) I love a musical. Phantom of the Opera, Wicked, Jersey Boys, The Sound of Music, etc.

One that I enjoy a lot, but have significant plot issues with is Les Miserables. Below is a phenomenal video, and despite the very interesting filming style and several quality issues, this is a version of Les Mis that I have no trouble following the plot on:




Nice work Browns fans. I love self-deprecating humor and I think the fine people of Cleveland have perfected it.

For those of you coming here for actual "Musical" content, here's one of my favorite things ever. The incomparable Doyle Dykes playing "Music of the Night" from Phantom on a guitar:





No comments: