Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Come and Take It - Texas Rangers Style

The name of this blog has always been a tribute to the Texas spirit. Well, as of late, there has been a lot of Texas spirit - even up here in Chicago. I can't go anywhere without the good people of this town telling me how happy they are that the Rangers beat the Yankees, and how they're pulling for them to win the World Series.

That makes this Texas boy feel pretty good.

So, now, in honor of the Texas Rangers and in honor of the Texas spirit that says, "It's Time. If you want this thing, you're going to have to come and take it, and it ain't gonna be easy," I present a new version of the "Come and Take It" symbol.


Let's go Rangers! Claws, Antlers, World Series Trophies.

A special thanks to Stacie for the execution of my idea.

If you'd like to purchase a t-shirt with this on it like I did, well, you're in luck. Just click here.

No comments: